Saturday, April 16, 2011

When my time comes


I have been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life…we spoil our health to accumulate money through out the whole life and the same money which we accumulated in our life is being used to cure our health at the end….


We spend a great part of our childhood studying. We start by being taught in school how to become a good citizen. And finally we get the diploma that will ensure in “The position we deserve.”

We participate to the unemployment, until we find a job, through hard tests; we are accepted in the world of work. We perform a good professional carrier filled with action lies and efforts, a lot of efforts, till we fell down exhausted. But we are great professionals with our valuable market share. This keeps on passing and we select new targets. We meet the sweet heart of our life, and promise a never ending love. Dammed night couldn’t close my eyes. After passionate hugs…. and here comes a baby into our home.


We keep on advancing in the society, trying to make the best of our time. We are the stars wherever we go. And we are finally RICH. But we need some more times, to triumph completely.


O God ! One day they tell they can do without you. By this time you are getting crazy. You feel collapse. You lost means of communication, you realize you are cut-off from everything, now times does not pass any longer, whereas you are loosing it. You realise you’ve been living in the fog. In search of a silly target, you become a walking ghost, trying to escape your enemies. You are the only one longing for the hour to pass, till your time comes. Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life. I will take things easy, I will try to open my heart to my love, my better half and I will listen more to the ones surrounding me, I will save more time to spend it with my friends. I will try to travel more, Singing as I had done in my childhood, still I believe I will sing more; I will go more time to sea side, hill side. I will make my best to cook tasty food. I will join my friends warmth, a bit love more. I will be happier to get news from my friends, and achieve together common objectives. And I will continue to write my experiences in my blog till I am able to write.


I can’t be sure, but I believe it worth trying. “Well say what you want, but I am a nice man !” I will co-operate clean the world from nasty people. No harm from a glass more sip ! And I hope they won’t stop me, when my time comes. I do not know whether it is good for everybody, but I am sure that at least I will have had a wonderful time---which by the way is what counts more.


DON’T YOU THINK SO ?


Please have good care for your good friends. Show your friends how much you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment